New Member Lottery
To encourage new Rotarians to become engaged, the Board of Directors has decided to send two Rotarians to the 100th Annual District Conference to be held at the Homestead resort March 13-15.
Weekend includes two nights, two dinners, and two breakfasts along with the registration costs for the district conference. This is over a $600 value. You get to enjoy the Homestead and attend the rotary conference. They will have a new member meeting especially for first time District Conference attendees.
– Having joined Rotary during or since 2012.
– Make a commitment to go if a winner. March 13-15
– Put your full name and phone # onto a sheet provided at the welcome table and place it into the raffle jar. It will be available with this coming Thursday and the next Thursday when we have the drawing.
– None for Rotarian other than the transport.
– There is a $175 cost to invite your spouse or SO.
– Drinks and extras or if you want to attend some of the special groups such as wine tasting.
Two new Rotarians will be the lucky winners!
The BoD encourages all of you to attend, learn and become involved. We want everyone who partakes in the raffle to go. You can check out the District Conference by going to our Club website event page… OR going straight to the District 7570 Conference website where you can also register.