“School’s Out for Summer Food Drive” – by the Rotary Club of Salem – to benefit the Salem Food Pantry
Thursday, June 6th, Salem Civic Center 11:30AM
We will be collecting healthy snacks for the Salem Food Pantry to distribute to families in need.
- Flip-top cans of chili or ravioli
- Fruit juices and fruit snacks
- Peanut butter or cheese crackers
- Multigrain bars
- Easy Mac/pastas
- Small jars of peanut butter
- Tomato or vegetable soups
- Energy bars
- Nut packets
- Snack sized apple sauce, peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, with flip tops.
Thank you in advance. If you prefer, cash donations will be accepted.